STAC Summit, 6 Jun 2019, NYC
STAC Summits bring together industry leaders in architecture, app dev, infrastructure
engineering, and operational intelligence to discuss important technical challenges in
the finance industry. Come to hear leading ideas and exchange views with your peers.
Thursday, 6 June 2019
STAC Exchange (exhibits) opens at 8:30am
Meeting starts at 9:00am
Networking Lunch at ~12:00pm
Conference concludes ~5:00pm
Reception immediately following.
New York Marriott Marquis, 1535 Broadway, New York
STAC Summits bring together industry leaders to discuss the latest business issues and technical trends affecting:
- app development and optimization
- infrastructure engineering
- operational intelligence.
Topics tend to cluster in three areas:
- Quant technology. Architectures for big data and big compute workloads such as tick analytics, strategy research & backtesting, alt data processing, NLP, market and credit risk, portfolio optimization, fraud detection, and compliance.
- Low-latency infrastructure. Architectures for fast decision making and trade execution, primarily in automated trading. Networks, FPGA, servers, software, and other technologies for market data, trading and matching algorithms, execution, and trade-time risk.
- Command and control. Monitoring of trade flows, control of algorithms, and orchestration and management of on-prem and cloud-based infrastructure.
Come to hear leading ideas and exchange views with your peers. If you have ideas for the agenda, please contact us.
About STAC Events & Meetings
STAC meetings bring together industry leaders to focus on challenging areas of financial technology. They range from large in-person gatherings (STAC Summits) to webinars and working group teleconferences.