Intel Composer XE on AWS EC2 c3.8xlarge (dedicated, on-demand instance) using RHEL 6.5 with a RHEL 6.6 kernel
Specs: STAC-A2 Benchmarks (beta 2)
Stack under test:
- STAC-A2 Pack for Intel Composer XE (Rev E)
- Intel® C++ Compiler XE
- Intel® Math Kernel Library
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5 with a 6.6 kernel
- AWS EC2 c3.8xlarge server instance, dedicated, on-demand
This report is part of a study summarized in this Tech Note.
Below are the STAC Report, STAC Configuration Disclosure, and a SUT details zipfile that includes a sosreport (tar), cpuid, lscpu, and lstopo outputs from the SUT.