Latest learnings on memory & storage
At Global STAC Live, Spring 2020, our panelists discussed "Latest learnings on memory & storage". Panelists were:
- Richard Croucher, Distinguished Engineer and Global Head of Engineering for Specialised Infrastructure, Barclays
- David Cohen, Senior Principal Engineer, Intel
- Jeff Denworth, Co-founder & VP Product, VAST Data
- Shimon Ben-David, Field CTO, Weka
- Charles Fan, CEO, Memverge
The following vendors gave short presentations before the panel discussion:
| "Intel Optane Persistent Memory: Transforming the Data Landscape"
Kristie Mann, Director of Product Management, Intel
| "WekaFS For Financial Analytics"
Barbara Murphy, Vice President of Marketing, Weka
| "Democratizing Flash Storage for all Market Data Research"
Jeff Denworth, VP, Products and Marketing, VAST Data
| "Big Memory Computing for Financial Applications"
Andrew Degnan, VP of Sales, MemVerge
Watch the panel discussion below.
NOTE: Some or all of the content on this page and its attachment(s) were supplied by a party other than STAC. STAC does not endorse the content. No performance claims are supported by STAC except those found in an official STAC Report of results audited by STAC.