Horses for courses: Where to place your computing bets for high-performance analytics
At Global STAC Live, Spring 2020, our panelists discussed "Horses for courses: Where to place your computing bets for high-performance analytics". Panelists were:
- Dr. Christoph Lameter, Garden Leave
- Alain Wilmouth, Founder and Chairman, 2CRSi
- John Ashley, General Manager, Financial Services and Technology, NVIDIA
- Alexander Tsyplikhin, Senior AI Engineer, Graphcore
- Raghu Nambiar, Corporate Vice President, Datacenter Ecosystems and Solutions, AMD
The following vendors gave short presentations before the panel discussion:
| "NVIDIA and Mellanox Combine, Introduce New SmartNICs, Switches, GPUs."
John Ashley, Director, Global Financial Services Strategy, NVIDIA
| "High-Performance AI For Financial Modelling"
Alexander Tsyplikhin, Senior AI Engineer, Graphcore
| "AMD EPYC: Enabling New Innovations in the Data Center"
Michael Detwiler, Senior Manager, Server Business Unit, AMD
| "Cluster-in-a-box: ULYS S24-HA"
Fred Rassam, Vice President of Sales & Business Development, 2CRSi
Watch the panel discussion below.
NOTE: Some or all of the content on this page and its attachment(s) were supplied by a party other than STAC. STAC does not endorse the content. No performance claims are supported by STAC except those found in an official STAC Report of results audited by STAC.